Wednesday, June 11, 2008


I woke up this morning to a collective, “You’ve got to be shittin' me!?!” I know, I didn’t think there was such thing either until I pried apart my blinds and saw bona fide snowflakes falling down to meet their compadres who had already set up shop on the ground. After witnessing this, I retrieved my Palm Trio for the day's inaugural email check . The first thing to come in was Michael David’s “Can you believe IT?!?!?!” email. The sentiment was indeed collective… in so many words.

I usually don’t look at weather reports unless I have a big trip planned. I like to be surprised and I can usually get a pretty good idea by looking up once and a while. Now that I feel compelled to use more two-wheeled transportation, I may be looking a little more closely at the forecast. Looks like today and tomorrow will be hovering in the 50s and the sun will be peaking his head out again on Friday.

You know how if you want it to rain you wash your car? Try buying a motorcycle and see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Craziness! Get your spring wax out and get some late season turns (or would it be early season??)! This weather is confusing me. Oh well...
Happy Junuary!